Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling on here and Facebook/Ebay

avituk

UK Angel Owner
Mods if this is in the wrong place i do apologise.

i know that social media is being used more and more to sell kit however i am noticing that they will spend all the time putting what they have for sale on here and making the effort to tell us about such bargains. you put your offer in and wait...............and wait........and finally after days/weeks/months you get a reply saying sold off forum. or your mooching round the groups on face ache and there is what you offered a good price on here last week and just this morning that marker you offered £200 for has sold for an amazing price of £150!!!!!!

i know this place is becoming more of a ghost town with the more groups appearing on social media and there is an APP for that.

However i feel we should support the forum and if listed on here for sale it sells on here as i have noticed that it gets put up for sale on here and the member doesnt return till they realise there inbox is bursting.

little rant over

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
There has been a huge shift in the buying/selling habits of paintballers over the last 3 - 6 months or so which has seen them migrate to the facebook b/s/t pages.

I think this is partly due to the ease of selling things on FB, and partly due to its huge reach and "instant" nature.

There was a time when p8ntballer was the only place to go when you wanted second hand gear, but that has changed.

That said, the same common sense rule applies - if you are being offered something at a price too good to be true, it isn't what it seems.

You also need to be vigilant for stolen items being sold on - a ton of Planet guns & stuff was stolen not too long ago, and that will be flogged at some point........

Reactions: mike b

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
possibly even into the 1000's. i still prefer and trust the forum as its always felt like you are dealing with decent people however on faceache they all feel like con men at times
Forums will always be a better platform for selling, more structure, easier to search etc.