Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling: Playing Gear, Sly Profits and 1-of-a-kind Marker

willg

Dec 17, 2009
Hey guys, had a bit of a clean up before Clash of Clans last Sunday and realised I have a lot of spare stuff just sitting about.

First of all just some general playing gear that is going spare, all in good condition apart from a bit of bobbling:
DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0010.JPG
Redz Jersey size L: £6
Dye Jersey (Blue/Black) size XL: SOLD
Empire Jersey size 2XL: £6
Dye Jersey(Yellow/Grey) size L: £6 (HELD)
Redz Pants size 32-46 (bottoms a bit ripped): £15

A few bits and bobs:
DSC_0003.JPG
Redz Headband: £3 or can throw into any other order
Empire Bottle Cover: £5
Ripclip Hopper: £5
Standard Gravity Hopper: SOLD
No Fear Flames Beanie (super comfy under mask): £5

My Sly Profits, bought around a year ago and only worn 5/6 times since. In great condition and come with a spare lens and soft case/bag:
DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0017.JPG
Looking for £50

And now the party piece, this is a 1986 Daystate Mk2 modded Sniper Rifle. I bought this at Stalingrad at Bullswood about 3 years ago and still dont get to use it enough to warrant keeping it. This was built personally by the guys down at Bullswood and heres what they have to say about it: "We took a 1986 Daystate Mk2 steel barreled marker and mounted it with a lovely dark walnut stock. Cocking and chambering is done with the cocking handle on the bolt so it is a bolt action, air comes in via the ASA on the bottom of the stock. The attachment of a Simmons 3-10 x 44 scope and a huge silencer finished off the package." Bought it for £250 at the time but willing to let it go for £150+postage (needs rather a large box so will say around £15 for postage)

DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0019.JPG

If you have any questions then feel free to ask. All prices include postage unless otherwise stated.

Thanks,
Will

Last edited:

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
Hey guys, had a bit of a clean up before Clash of Clans last Sunday and realised I have a lot of spare stuff just sitting about.

First of all just some general playing gear that is going spare, all in good condition apart from a bit of bobbling:
View attachment 41619 View attachment 41620 View attachment 41621 View attachment 41622 View attachment 41623
Redz Jersey size L: £6
Dye Jersey (Blue/Black) size XL: SOLD
Empire Jersey size 2XL: £6
Dye Jersey(Yellow/Grey) size L: £6 (HELD)
Redz Pants size 32-46 (bottoms a bit ripped): £15

A few bits and bobs:
View attachment 41618
Redz Headband: £3 or can throw into any other order
Empire Bottle Cover: £5
Ripclip Hopper: £5
Standard Gravity Hopper: SOLD
No Fear Flames Beanie (super comfy under mask): £5

My Sly Profits, bought around a year ago and only worn 5/6 times since. In great condition and come with a spare lens and soft case/bag:
View attachment 41627 View attachment 41628
Looking for £50

And now the party piece, this is a 1986 Daystate Mk2 modded Sniper Rifle. I bought this at Stalingrad at Bullswood about 3 years ago and still dont get to use it enough to warrant keeping it. This was built personally by the guys down at Bullswood and heres what they have to say about it: "We took a 1986 Daystate Mk2 steel barreled marker and mounted it with a lovely dark walnut stock. Cocking and chambering is done with the cocking handle on the bolt so it is a bolt action, air comes in via the ASA on the bottom of the stock. The attachment of a Simmons 3-10 x 44 scope and a huge silencer finished off the package." Bought it for £250 at the time but willing to let it go for £150+postage (needs rather a large box so will say around £15 for postage)

View attachment 41624 View attachment 41625 View attachment 41626 View attachment 41629

If you have any questions then feel free to ask. All prices include postage unless otherwise stated.

Thanks,
Will
Hello, can i have Redz Jersey size L: £6, Empire Jersey size 2XL: £6 and Empire Bottle Cover: £5 ?