Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling Some Gear *REDUCTIONS*

Jul 1, 2013
Crewe
Hey,

After first round of CPPS I've got some gear spare that I need to shift below is the list of items and the prices

I will be at CPPS on the 4th of April, if You'd like to collect the price will be less.

1. Black Grillz with Mirror HD Lens - Lens has some scratches but still works fine, and Grillz are Used, foam is in Excellent Condition have been cleaned after every CPPS Round/Training. - SOLD
  2. Unused Clear Themal Grillz Lens - SOLD

I can do a bundle with these include both lenses and Lens Protector and the Grillz for - SOLD

1. Eclipse Overload Bounce Vest - Medium - SOLD - Worn some bobbling around the bottom, but all pads in good condition.
  2. JT Trousers - Small (fits me I'm 32inch Waist) - £20 - Worn Good Condition, Missing Velco Belt, but was separate Item so doesn't effect quality of trousers.
  3. Dye Slide Shorts - Medium £12 - Worn In good condition
  4. Empire Contact Jersey - Medium £10 - Worn although, in good condition
  5. Dye Red Headwrap - SOLD
  6. Eclipse Gloves - Medium - Velco in Good Condition - Some Grip peeling but overall in good condition £8

A good start for someone wanting to get into the sport who doesn't want to buy everything brand new I can do all the Soft Goods, for a bundle price of - £60 as will save on postage.

I can take more Images on request.

includes postage to UK Mainland First Class Recorded, Tracking Number will be sent when posted, you pay fees, if Paypal is used, can also do Bank Transfer.

11050178_10206186063875188_8490576750060131547_n.jpg

Thanks

Jon

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2013
Crewe
It is all-In, although if using Paypal, will have to pay Fee's, PM your Address, and I'll send you Dets once sent I'll get them shipped to you.

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
It is all-In, although if using Paypal, will have to pay Fee's, PM your Address, and I'll send you Dets once sent I'll get them shipped to you.
Only prepared to pay £12, that's why I asked if all in! If you will take £12 all in i will send payment..