Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling up. Carbon bottle, dye rotor, STILL TO GO 16/5/15

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Hey, is the tank cover still available? I have a 1.1ltr/68ci tank and if it will fit my tank i will take it please. Also the box of paintballs you are giving away, is there a problem with them? If not id happily take care of the postage on them to get them off your hands if you wouldnt mind?

yorkie_chris

Apr 10, 2013
West Yorks
Well they've been kicking about for a while (8 months? ish?) but ill take a look in the box and check they haven't gone sweaty or owt.

Flavour? fook knows I never tried eating them, they're normal marballizer not the "evil" fill ones although i never tasted those either

yorkie_chris

Apr 10, 2013
West Yorks
Hey, is the tank cover still available? I have a 1.1ltr/68ci tank and if it will fit my tank i will take it please. Also the box of paintballs you are giving away, is there a problem with them? If not id happily take care of the postage on them to get them off your hands if you wouldnt mind?

It was on a 1,1litre tank so should go on yours.

Sure I can't tempt you with the tank it was on as well? You really should have a spare ;-)

Nowt wrong with the paint it's just a bit old.

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
It was on a 1,1litre tank so should go on yours.

Sure I can't tempt you with the tank it was on as well? You really should have a spare ;-)

Nowt wrong with the paint it's just a bit old.
I'll take the cover and paintballs if that's okay? :)

I don't need a spare tank at the moment sorry :(

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
If its okay with you someone has got me a tank cover now so I don't require your one any more. As I am not buying any of your products I would feel rude taking your free paint balls so by all means offer them to somebody else. Thanks.

yorkie_chris

Apr 10, 2013
West Yorks
You're welcome to them for whatever the fine folks at myhermes will charge for them.

If you feel guilty then stick a fiver in an RNLI tin somewhere :)

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
You're welcome to them for whatever the fine folks at myhermes will charge for them.

If you feel guilty then stick a fiver in an RNLI tin somewhere :)
As long as that's okay with you ☺☺ I'm from Harlow, Essex if that helps you get a postage price. Thanks bud!