Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Series/Season Finales

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Well as many series have come to a close (be it end of season or finishing all together), I thought I'd create a thread to see what people thought of there favourite series finale. ***POTENTIAL SPOILERS***

24 is my all time favourite show, I simply cant stop watching it. The finale was great with a lot of drama, resolutions and action, just what we want. But I somehow felt cheated over Jacks current situation. For over half the season we were shown his deteriation of health from the contamination, and how his death was inevitable. Then for them to go and end it on a cliff hanger with jack on a hospital bed, potentially having some 'experimental' treatment with the help of his daughters stem cells was a real kick in the teeth. I mean I love the character, I love the series and Keither Sutherland does an outstanding job of portarting Jack Bauer but deep down I wanted him to die. If the series had to come to a close there and then, it would of made a fitting end to his saga. And it somewhat seems like there attempting to milk it a little after that ending, all though I have to admit so far every season and new storyline has been fantastic.

Lost is also another I am eagerly awaiting to end. Im sure I and others can quite safely say they have milked this series so much its become a joke, but what keeps me watching is that now that the final seasons are coming into play, all these questions and developments finally beginning to be answered. Its still a fantastic series, but it should of ended a long time ago. Im interested though how the nuke that they dropped has effected them or the island. But Juliet surviving that fall down that hole? Im sorry but thats just pure bullsh*t.

Prison Break is done and dusted for good. In my opinion it should of ended after the first series, the next 2 series seemed more of an after thought and for me, just dragged on and on worse than Lost does, even if it has spanned over less seasons. Dont get me wrong, it was still enjoyable to watch, but as I said could off and should of ended a while ago. Finale was ok, but lacked the wow or shock factor that other series have had over the past few weeks. The extra 2 hour special which showed how Michael died was pure last minute sh*te. Im sorry, but after 3 years on the run, countless deaths, and he dies essentially unplugging a cable...

Fringe, love this series. Cant find any faults with it, the new storylines each episode keep it fresh, while at the same time contributing and building up the main plot. Characters and cast are good too. Really enjoyed the season finale and cant wait for next season. The 'war' that is coming sounds and looks interesting from Olivia's visions.

Anyone elses thoughts on the above or any series I have missed that have recently ended permanently or for the season?