Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

setting up a paintball site

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
hey all

first off, i would like to say i am not actually setting up a site :p this is all hypothetical but in the coming years, may come true ( a dream come true i hope :D)

i am basically looking for any and all info regarding setting up a site: legal issues, basic costs, time involved among a lot of other things i have probs failed to think of.

any and all help is appreciated:D

i will update this post when have pc access

thanks

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
simple talk too the UKPSF they will tell you everything
thanks :D i will drop them a message and see what they say :)

Insurance its a HUGE chunk of money a year
yeah i expect it to be the most costly part after site development haha but even so, its one important factor for a site to be insured. No 1 priority :D

Talk to Missy-Q!
ah ok :D I will drop @Missy-Q a tag and see what is said :D

thanks

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
Disagree. If you approach the right insurers all of the relevant policies are actually incredibly manageable. I have several policies covering everything shy of zombie apocalypse and are barely felt each month.
ah i see. I will have to have a search around :D

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Things like insurance are easy. The hardest stage is the first stage, and that's finding the right property. The right property is a varied-woodland area that is zoned correctly so that recreational/entertainment activities are permitted.
Anyone can set up a paintball field once the land is secured -that's the easy part - all you need is cash - and once you have the land and have prepared a decent business-plan the bank would prolly lend you the money if you don't have it.

So my advice would be to not worry about the little things that might get in your way until you have the giant barrier to entry removed, which is where you are going to operate.

Reactions: diaboro919