Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shell ejecting ram desert eagle / zeus g2 / splat masters / mongoose 2 lcd / busted ram17 and more

svman730

Oct 27, 2011
tonbridge
Ok no longer marshaling so toys for sale.

1. Shell ejecting version of the real action marker dessert eagle. This is mint only used a couple of times. Comes with box manuals etc. As well as a gold top slide set. It was gold when purchased but I contacted brocock UK and acquired a black top slide set. These shell ejecting deagle's are no longer made and will put a grin on anybody's face when shooting. The mag holds 7 x 43 cal balls and shells. Some paint included but i think its too old to use. A few shelIs included. I do have 2 spare mags but I'm currently trying to find them ( my loft is a vast mess). They will be offered to the purchaser for first refusal when they show up. For this rare beauty I am asking for 250 pounds all in posted and paypalled.

2. warsensor Zeus g2 . This comes with a spare mag (minus cap unless it shows up) quick cap that isn't attached to marker but works fine as a cap. 14" barrel extension. Standard barrel cap and extension. Hand made wood grip set. Hopper adaptor. BiPod. ( looks great if you put a scope on the 20mm rail on top of the magazine. I do have bottom line adaption kit ad well but it's hiding. If found first refusal will be offered to the purchaser of the Zeus. For this tasty hand cannon package I would like 100 pounds all posted and paypalled

3. Two green splatmasters with 17 tubes. Some of the tube caps are a little knackered. Both of these worked fine when last used but they have sat for a while and are renound for developing co2 needle seal leaks. If the buyer is not happy with them I'll buy them back. Should be fine thoe. For these I am asking 80 squid all in posted and paypalled. For parts only

4.mongoose mark two. Missing trigger frame screws. Solenoid seems to work fine. Cycles through all the different firming modes nicely. A bit of a fixer upper but a solid marker. 40 pounds posted and paypalled

5. broken ram 17 for spare parts only. The bottom frame is cracked. Mag realise button/ mag and Co2 key are all missing. All internal parts are present and functioning. 40 pounds posted and paypaled

6. Empire reloaded b with rip drive. Works perfectly but the bottom lip of the hopper neck has cracked off in there hopper adapter for the Zeus g2. This is 35. Posted and paypalled.

7. Patriot pump. Doesn't work. Never has. No idea. Doesn't hd gas etc. Yours for 30 squid posted and paypalled

8. Every pistol players friend. A wrist mounted Co2 bulb holder with 5 full Co2 bulbs.20130102_214323.jpg