Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shiny New Marker

Devo

Thunder Ducks #77
Feb 16, 2014
m.facebook.com
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at getting a new marker for tournemants and I am torn between 3 guns, just looking for a little advice from people who have more experiance of the markers. I am looking at either a;

Planet Eclipse Geo 3.1
Planet Eclipse LV1
Machine Vapour (2014)

Any and all advice welcome, thank you in advance.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Why are you undecided? What did you like / dislike about each one when you shot them?

Also consider the post sale support. PE has excellent customer service and backup at events like CPPS or Mills

Reactions: Devo

Devo

Thunder Ducks #77
Feb 16, 2014
m.facebook.com
Also consider the post sale support. PE has excellent customer service and backup at events like CPPS or Mills
I had not really thought about the customer service, in which case the Planet Eclipse guns definately trump the Vapour as i know from teammates experiance that the service is second to none.

The main problem i had with deciding between the LV1 and the 3.1 is the servicing and maintenance, i dont know if one is any easier than the other?.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
LV1 and Geo 3.1 are both relatively easy to maintain both. LV1 is easier given the nature of poppit over spoolie. However both hardly require a lot maintenance, so I would consider the ergonomics ahead of anything else

(and I own both)

Reactions: STONESOLDIER

Norder

Jun 4, 2012
Reading
www.facebook.com
Try and see if you can shoot both the Geo and Lv1 to see which feels better in the hands' also the lv1 is more air efficient compared to the Geo, but the Geo has a slightly softer shot, but only marginally.
As for maintenance once you've stripped a PE marker you can do them blindfolded, plus there are eclipse techs everywhere if you really get stuck!

Hope this helps.

Norder

Jun 4, 2012
Reading
www.facebook.com
@Devo no worries... I say it because one of my team mates loved spoolies and dye guns... Kept slagging egos off... Let him have a play with it and now he's got and lv1!! Haha ... That plus now 4 of are team are using them!