Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shirt transfers

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Howdy,

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a method or company that can get logos etc onto playing shirts, bespoke, after they have been originally printed? I've tried vinyl sticker things and those iron on things, neither of which seem to last up to playing in the rain or a decent wash.

Odd and boring question I know, but someone out there might be able to help :)

Ta,

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
This is the reason why we go for the more up market Jerseys that are screen printed when made such as TNKD or Anthrax ect, unfortunately they are not cheap,
end of the day you get what you pay for = cheap and cheerful = pressed or stuck on that you know will wear away or peel off, and sometimes very quick like the first time you use them ??

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Yeah, true. The current one is custom, but last min addition came about which I wanted to see if I could shoehorn on. Guess not :S

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
there are scattered printers in and around high streets that will add or make a template to stick on though if that`s all it is, ... and they Charge ???

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Howdy,

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a method or company that can get logos etc onto playing shirts, bespoke, after they have been originally printed? I've tried vinyl sticker things and those iron on things, neither of which seem to last up to playing in the rain or a decent wash.

Odd and boring question I know, but someone out there might be able to help :)

Ta,

Our warrior tshirts n stuff has been done by TShirtnation in Glasgow (there is a webby) for years and years.

Anyone ever seen a warrior in a worn looking playing tshirt . . no . . after a year of use . . . sweet stuff. Also change logos n stuff to the design no issues. . . and pretty cheap. We do get a bulk discount cause we use them so much though.

@Rider can confirm the sexyness, cant you sweetpea.

We do have anthrax tops too . . but thirts, polos, hoodies etc. All tshirtnation. Playing and casual kit.