Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocker SFT Air Leak

Bukko89

Nov 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth
Hi guys and girls,

Have a shocker, replaced the asa from the big bulky old thing to a smart parts one, air is venting out of the bottom of the vertical reg. Taking the vertical regt apart all I got was what I presume a pressure relief valve (picture below).
Is a regulator included in the big ol bulky asa and so the vertical reg is empty as such??

Question, has anybody else had a similar problem, or do I need a new reg??

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Hi guys and girls,

Have a shocker, replaced the asa from the big bulky old thing to a smart parts one, air is venting out of the bottom of the vertical reg. Taking the vertical regt apart all I got was what I presume a pressure relief valve (picture below).
Is a regulator included in the big ol bulky asa and so the vertical reg is empty as such??

Question, has anybody else had a similar problem, or do I need a new reg??

the asa reg ajust it out to much air going in

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
I would do, however I now have a smart parts on/off, which I believe I bought from you, so the big asa is a backwards step.
o i see ill have a look at my reg and get back to you my one looks the same as your but the inside as spings and thing ill post a pic up for u

Reactions: Bukko89

Bukko89

Nov 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth
Well im definitely missing something.......... What type of reg is it?? what is the standard adjustment to get the right pressure through??
more importantly is it for sale?? and if so how much, cheaper the better, spent enough to get this far.
Love the anno on your shocker looks sweet.

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
the reg is of a bob long m8 and for sale or trade allways looking for things what you got

Bukko89

Nov 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth
Right I now have a HPR fitted and working. I now have air leaking on the left side exhaust port. I think it was probably over pressurised when I aired up thinking there were internals in the reg at the time.

Any advice, anyone had this problem and fixed it, or is it looking like a new solenoid??