Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocker with Angle Trigger

shocktherapy02

Sep 19, 2001
Visit site
Hey I am going to upgrade my trigger for my shocker and I wanted to know If I could use an angle trigger. I heard that it can be done. If not thats kool. Reply to this if you know about the trigger set up for the guns.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Wrong section this question should be in the Techroom forum but anyway here goes
NO you can't put an Angel trigger on a Shocker
what you have heard about is the Blade trigger from Planet
the advertising is "get your trigger LIKE an Angel" now heres the rub.....if your Shocker is an old one IE the dome switch type you can't put a Blade on it you need an LS board also there are two types of Blade trigger dependant on the trigger you already have installed so try www.planeteclipse.com and the site will explain more. If you have the older style board (the dome switch) go to www.smartparts.co.uk they have a trigger mod called the shock-ya. I have a Blade fitted to my Shocker and once you get a string of shots going it seems like it is Turbo mode it is that quick.

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
U can buy a angel frame 4 your shocker

Cannot remember what the site is called but they sell custom angel frames with triggers 4 shockers for about 150 dollars and all that is required is to solder 2 wires to your board but this does void your smartparts warenty i think ,personnal i went 4 the hyper sports frame it looks cool and can be set fu*king short and light

if you want that address 4 the angel frames Email me

stephen@simmons33.freeserve.co.uk

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by Mr_Toads_Wild_Ride
U cannot fit a shock ya to a dome switch board:p trust me i checked otherwise i wouldnt have bought the hyper sports frame but im glad i did it is fu*king wicked
Sorry but the shock-ya mod is a hole drilled through the trigger to take up the slack and reduce the distance the trigger has to move so it doesn't matter which switch you have in your shocker
the blade has a screw going straight through it upwards and it is in such a position so that it would miss the dome switch
check the photos on the www.smartparts.co.uk and (if MarkT reads this please confirm this) if you are talking about the shims some of the dream shockers have well that of course is possible regarding the LS board.