Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Shoot Straighter.....

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Jamie McCallum, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Jordan Willetts JORDIII3

Jordan Willetts
    Message Count:
    Personally I use DYE UL, they match my paint great. try looking at a set of freaks

2. True shooter Member

True shooter
    Message Count:
    It maybe just me but isn't consistentcy part of your accuracy? You can get the most accurate projectile in the world but if you have inconsistent power/speed that would be classed as in accurate as that projectile wouldn't land in the same place every time. So I think yes consistency does play a part in accuracy but it may just be a small part. At end of the day your pushing a squashy ball filled with liquid, it's bound to be unstable as the shell will change shape along with the paint moving about inside.

3. Bolter Administrator

Bolter
    Message Count:
    The biggest factor to affect accuracy is yourself. 2 guys with the same paint, one guy drills accuracy every weekend, the other just shows up at tournaments. The guy who trains hard will be way more accurate.

4. Spikerz Well-Known Member

Spikerz
    Message Count:
    [​IMG]

Drills? Nah no need for those.