Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shoot the Rainbow II - Schedule

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
Well guys and girls, what a month we have in store. In less than four weeks we have Shoot the Rainbow II, at Marchweil Wrexham. And what a party we have in store for you.
Friday afternoon you are welcome toturn up and try your hand at, Clay pidgeon shooting, Grass cart racing, the Bungee run, pause for refreshments in the well stocked CHEAP bar, before taking a few minutes to scout the fields.
Friday evening in the Marquee the live divisional draw, supported by a DJ kicking out some tunes, enter into the festival atmosphere and compete in the STR triathalon. Feed your face at the pig roast, and feel free to camp on site foc.
Saturday PLAY PAINTBALL, in between games browse the trade stands, catch a brew at the end of your playing stint.
Lunchtime enter into the MM 4man eliminator.
Saturday evening head on down to the Centenary Club for the Exclusive players party, where you will be able to down a few cold ones whilst kicking back and considering what to bid for in our Charity Auction,( a selection of worldwide pb memorabillia)
Sunday More PAINTBALL, finals, eliminator final and presentation.
All teams will receive commemorative medals, trophies to third in all divisions, plus other awards.

If you haven't booked in, then you may well have missed out.

see you there.

Blakey.MM

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
i know the score here guys, what with workin at the Marchwiel site, and my word is this gonna be a good one. The Sat nite partaaay is gonna be awesome (big up to the bearded lady eh blakey). cant wait guys........

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
PAARRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE, hmmm alcohol and paintball: sounds bloody marvelous wot wot!!

see ya there

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
hey!!! your talk about the important parts of the weekend are distracting from blakey saying "yes cowboy, we would love you help"

......meaning i have a eason to be off school all day friday

seeeeee, method to my madness, who wudda thunk it!!:rolleyes:

Phil Warr

Sep 28, 2001
Worcester
www.sadworld.co.uk
Yes Please !!!

Originally posted by P8ntball2k
hey!!! your talk about the important parts of the weekend are distracting from blakey saying "yes cowboy, we would love you help"

......meaning i have a eason to be off school all day friday

seeeeee, method to my madness, who wudda thunk it!!:rolleyes:
We will be setting up on thursday, but I'm sure there will be plenty more to do Friday morning so if you can come down and help it will be appreciated.
See you at Campaign.