Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shooting from the hip

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
well through all that amusing wave of tips& clip,s ,iwill all ways remember this thread as very foookin funny& will always piss my pants at the thought of baby face nelson style's creepin out the woodwok.i say what ever floats ya boat ,but keep an open ear all the time& listen without pregidous if ya like george michael !!!!!!!!!!! bwahahahahaha did i make sense for once !.i always seem to think pballin is like anythin in life ya always learninbut i would fire from the hip even though one of the best hip firers i have seen on the break out is stevey preston& is fukin awsomeley commical when he just sprints like a mad fukin rabbit& takes about 60 percent of the team out 7times outa 10& 50% on a badday .but al give it a try & see if werksbut if not am goin back to robbin bank with me tommy gun bwaahahahahaha roffl.;) if theres a frog in the 50 throw a brick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
Originally posted by |TPB|=SULLY=
well through all that amusing wave of tips& clip,s ,iwill all ways remember this thread as very foookin funny& will always piss my pants at the thought of baby face nelson style's creepin out the woodwok.i say what ever floats ya boat ,but keep an open ear all the time& listen without pregidous if ya like george michael !!!!!!!!!!! bwahahahahaha did i make sense for once !.i always seem to think pballin is like anythin in life ya always learninbut i would fire from the hip even though one of the best hip firers i have seen on the break out is stevey preston& is fukin awsomeley commical when he just sprints like a mad fukin rabbit& takes about 60 percent of the team out 7times outa 10& 50% on a badday .but al give it a try & see if werksbut if not am goin back to robbin bank with me tommy gun bwaahahahahaha roffl.;) if theres a frog in the 50 throw a brick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Translation?

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
i do it purely because it feels comfortable and i can place balls exactly where i want them!

have never done it because it looks pimpin...even though it does look pretty groovy

if i can drill about an inch or 2 away from a baracade it doesnt matter how the fook i do it!

peace bum lovers