Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shooting left handed

Lifesaver

Johnny 5 was framed
Apr 11, 2008
Does everyone do it now? i'm just getting back into the game and need to know if I need to learn some new skills. it used to be kinda optional :)

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
Left handed

Firing the gun left handed offers a smaller profile on the left of a bunker and when tucked in keep you in a game..

being able to swap and use either hand is mighty handy!

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
well if your laneing in back center then it doesnt realy matter,
but if your say far forwards and you need to keep a small profile then you use left or right depending on which side you want to shoot.

correct me if im wrong.

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
i've played both ways, but i was told by the people that know that you need to have the same shooting position with your left as you do on the right. You don't have to shoot as fast, but sometimes you do it automatically!

yer im right handed, my profiles nicer when i shoot right, but i fire much quicker left, just have a messier profile.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
It might be the 5 five pints of cider but I don't get this thread.

If your sat on the left of a bunker you need to fire left handed to shoot peeps, if your sat on the right of a bunker you need to shoot right handed.

If you do the opposite you expose too much profile and you get shot.

I'm a lefty and i have made a point to feel comfortable firing right handed. It aint any simpler than trying to shoot equally with both hands.

EDIT: Sober now. Sorry for being blunt, but hope you can see the sense in what I'm saying. Shelly below said it in a much nicer and positive way!