Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shooting off break

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
how many guns do you think should be up on the break for say 3man, 5man, 7man and 10man?

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
For Sup'Air fields I would say 3, 5, 7, and 10 respectively.
amen mate.

to be honest mate, unless you have a player making a deep breakout, to the snake of 50 or something, his every gun should be up shooting, if only on their way to their primary. In addition to this, you should sort out your sweetspotting lanes in advance, and make sure you have a player delay and lock down that lane off the break if possible, even if it means just standing in the start gate doding ropes of paint.

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
how many guns do you think should be up on the break for say 3man, 5man, 7man and 10man?

all depends on what game plan you have whether its agressive or defensive, if it was defensive i woulc say in a 5 man have 3 to 4 off the break if it were to be aggressive i would say 2 off the break, all depends on what you want to do...
hope this helps

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
all depends on what game plan you have whether its agressive or defensive, if it was defensive i woulc say in a 5 man have 3 to 4 off the break if it were to be aggressive i would say 2 off the break, all depends on what you want to do...
hope this helps

jayb doesnt need to worry as he always gets mowed off the break ;);)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
For Sup'Air fields I would say 3, 5, 7, and 10 respectively.
Makes Ray's Pics look better LOL

Pertty much, unless as 8-ball said, you have a player or 2 going in long and deep, ffs make sure they go low and fast and cover their ars*es and don't shoot then in the back;)

Otherwise, lock down the lanes and strafe the opponents on their break!