Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shooting out the left with your right hand

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
If you shoot right handed out the left hand side of a bunker, it is just pure laziness. Nobody can deny that your profile will be much larger target, so why do people do it if they know this? Give me any other reason than laziness and I wont laugh at people when they do it again!

It's nowhere near a taboo subject, people know it is the right thing to do but choose not to because they can't be arsed.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by Sephiroth
why is it such a big ta'-boo?

even when its blatently harder to shoot and takes away the need to stop and switch hands witch takes more time and effort
Chizzers noooooooooo, after everything we taught you :D

It's not a taboo, wiping is taboo

Don't do it, it isn't as accurate, you're a larger target, & if you need to move quickly you won't be able to run & gun holding it caggy-handed

It's blatently harder to shoot yeah, so why do it??

practise swapping hands

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
I am left handed so had to learn to use my right:)

I'll tell you this much that has a left hooker. I just love all those righties that come out on their left hand side with the marker in their righthand

It's just Sooooo Easy to shoot them out it's almost criminal:D

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
we had a guy on our team do it and i told him i would light him up me self if he done it again.

Im lucky tho cus im ambidextrus so can shoot either handed, Plus helps wen im playing footy aswell. do find tho i am a little more accurate with me right hand but not much.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by markie c
Well you've not been watching many dvd's then S.K. from dynasty shots crossed hand's, i have seen a few pro's do it.
Ditto. I've been surprised at how many guys on Pro Teams you see shooting with the "wrong" hand... However, you also see a hell of a lot swapping hands.;)

And as far as i'm aware you're as much a pro as me Sephiroth.:)

Practice, practice, practice.