Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shoreline Events - The lies and what we should do about it

Simon Cort

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Cannock
Hello All.

Some of you know me and many of you do not. My name is Simon Cort and i would like to voice my experience of shoreline events.

A team of 8 booked in for the Tippmann challenge event that was being advertised last year at the Sennybridge site.

This looked amazing and me and the rest of the team bought our tickets as did several 100 others.

Last week it was emailed out that this site was no longer the site and it would be moved to another site.

As I am sure, if you had a ticket and have had the same email, You would be upset as we are.

HOWEVER........

This is where the lie comes into effect, I have very close group of friends, Some paintballers, Some members of the local authorities and some in the Military.

The reason i announce this is i have done some digging on Mr Shoreline, Or how i shall no refer to as Mr BS.

I called shoreline events for a re fund, To which i had a firm NO, I asked for a written letter from the MOD stating the reason and the dates they will be using the site, Mr BS asked me to send an email request, Which i have. (Still no reply)

I also asked for the insurance documents and also the licenses for the Sennybridge event as safety and security is key for all players and staff alike.

Well the response i got was shall we say interesting, Mr BS replies "Take me court then, You aint seeing nothing"

As of that response my digging went deeper, And lets just say if i can get around 50 players that feel as strongly about this as i do then i will take it court and pay and represent all of us.

So i ask, Please please please private message me with your name and details and i will build a case over the next coming weeks. I cannot say i will get your money back, But if Mr BS is lacking the correct documents etc for the advertised site then he has fraudulantly taken our money under false advertising. (You wouldnt pay for Spain and accept to go to Blackpool now would you)

Also i will ask you all to claim your money back though your credit or debit card providers stating that you have not been given what you paid for; Again this will help the case.

ALSO

Please email Tippmann or send a letter stating you are not happy with the way that Shoreline are representing the Tippmann brand.

Thank you for reading this and please issue your comments below

Regards

Simon Cort

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
He can name who he likes, it would look pretty silly putting up a post such as his if it didnt name the guilty party ... His post stands !

Just to put Simon's post above in its correct context, i do not know Simon, and he's most certainly not being put up to writing the post above.
He emailed me this information and was polite enough to touch base with me before posting it up.
I get a lot of these type posts telling me all sorts of strokes barnett pulls, however, Simon is distinguished from the others because he possesses the courage of his conviction and posted his disenchantment publicly. He's got some balls because most of the guys who have similar problems with barnett prefer to stay silent which is obviously is the last thing you need to do because it just allows a greater opportunity for him to continue treating ballers in the same fashion.
I got a feeling this is gonna roll on and on, let's see what else happens.
In the meantime, big respect to Simon for making a stand here.

Last edited:
Reactions: frobinson

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I thought it wasn't allowed to mention Shoreline painball on this forum.
I know you're active with Shoreline and Bluewater with your marker stands, this is the second time you've mentioned that certain shops aren't allowed to be mentioned. I don't know where this comes from.

We don't allow advertising of certain retailers but this is about as far from advertisement as you can actually get........

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Ahh so they secretly wanted to play it all along at Holmbush but pretended it was going to be at Sennybridge? The swines and I bet they all secretly kick puppies too! How dare they! Quick...report them to CID and M15 now...They are the gunmen on the grassy knoll

Reactions: c0axial

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
I know you're active with Shoreline and Bluewater with your marker stands, this is the second time you've mentioned that certain shops aren't allowed to be mentioned. I don't know where this comes from.

We don't allow advertising of certain retailers but this is about as far from advertisement as you can actually get........
Just to clarify things a bit, even though they're still on the web site at the moment my stands aren't being sold by bluewater paintball and i can't see them being sold by them or any other shop as shops need to get them from me at a price that makes it impossible for me to make a living from them.