Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Showcase your new Geo 3

automag

Jan 14, 2008
need a bit of help! got a pink and gold geo 3, and i want the hopper to match!!! anyone got any advice on where i could get a custom one, or know anyone you could tell me what paint to use etc!
Hiya

If you can get hold of a Dye Rotor in white camo that should look ok, I have one with a pink colour kit on my pink lady.

Standard picture.

Another idea would be a to buy a Virtue Spire in white and dye it. Have a look here on PB NATION page 8 thread 156 onwards. I have no idea about using the dyes as I have not tried it, they have in the States and it works but I guess you try at your own risk (its a fine line of how hot the dye liquid should be from it working to a lump of plastic)

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3872285&page=8

Regards

Ant

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
did i miss the Ego12? confused lol, i thought planet was stopping the numbers after the Ego as they didnt bring one out this year? however any info on when the 'Ego13 or whatever they will call it is due for release?
PE brought out the Ego11S this year instead of a 12. All i know is the 13's will be ready in a few weeks once the last of the 11's are sold but we dont know what prices are or even what its looking like or whats new!!

P2play

its just spray honest!!
Jul 22, 2012
Wisbech
PE brought out the Ego11S this year instead of a 12. All i know is the 13's will be ready in a few weeks once the last of the 11's are sold but we dont know what prices are or even what its looking like or whats new!!
i sold my geo2.1 as i had an operation this week and ill be out for 2 months, and im hopeing that they release the new one by the time im healed so i can buy it ready for 2013 :) i did read they wont be calling it ego13 etc as they didnt bring out an ego12' and will be calling it something else but who knows' need info on this and highjacking the geo3 thread a tad :p

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Yea i thought i'd heard that too but you know what Planet are like, they like to be secretive! Im sure by the time I hear anything planet will already have released/announced the details!