The Home Of European Paintball

Shuck, Tony, Boyley, anyone from Stupid Troopers

JanSolo

I still suck
Jul 7, 2001
Leamington Spa
Visit site
Bow wow wow, Yippee-o Yippee-ay....

How many people are going to Scotch Corner?

I should be OK to make it if you need a player...

Ring me on 07740308879
or email on J.Stah@cwcom.net

Cheers

Jan Solo!

PS. Dammit, next time remind me to get all your phone numbers!

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
Hey Jan,

Sorry we haven't been in touch but we've just got back from Toulouse! we just missed the cut for the semi's by 80pts, one max basically. Never mind there's always campaign.

I think we've got the full six for Scotch, so you don't have to come if you don't want too. I'm sure some team will need a player though.

Maybe see you sunday.

Tony

JanSolo

I still suck
Jul 7, 2001
Leamington Spa
Visit site
Hi Tone.

Well played at Toulouse! I checked the scores on P8.com... looks like you guys did well!

I'm really pissed that I couldnt go; the pix on Warpig look excellent.

I noticed that you entered as Dam Stupid... how many of DD ended up in the side?

Did spud end up playing?

About Crotch Scorner, If you've got enough guys, I might leave it and just go and play some rec at NPF... not as fun, but there's no 300+ mile drive there and back.

Dont forget to tell me about the next tourney tho... I gotta plan this stuff.

Did you mention something about Simply the Best... ? Dates and locations Please!

Cheers

Jan.

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
Okay number of DD players...erm 1. And that was Neil, luckily we had 6 Troopers there so no problems.

Spud managed to play, with the aid of an ankle support, relatively short break outs and an ice pack at the end of each day!

I understand about Scotch, and i've got no complaints. It's probably easiest if you check out www.series2001.co.uk for details on the next tourney, i'm not sure how we stand player wise. It's only 5 man though so i guess we'll be okay. I'd still recommend you come though, worth it for the 2 on 2 and the players party.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Hey Jan

The tourney in August is 5 man and we are trying to put 2 teams in. We will keep you constantly updated as to how many teams are going in and who is playing. It is worth going to the Simply The Best tourney in Elsham cos its over 2 days and has a great atmosphere. The 2 on 2 is a good laugh, if your partners gun works! C ya soon.