Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sites around london?

Jabstar

Feb 18, 2012
I know sites around london are limited but i was wondering i there were any decent ones.

Specifically im in west london and anything around a 45min train journey would be lovely

JPeck

Jul 8, 2010
Essex, UK
I know of two main speedball sites around london there is bricket wood (AL2 3FT) and combat uk (SS12 9JQ) both great feilds with really nice people running it and plenty of teams at both feilds

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
that is missing so many sites, according to that there are no sites in north east lol
Cambojnr, thanks for the feedback. Maybe I should just give up my full time job so that I can concentrate on completing the map with every site in the country - particularly in the North East as I only live about 300 miles away from there. Alternatively you could recommend to the poster that he look at your map of sites. Oh hold-on, he was after sites close to the M25, in the south-east, there's loads of those on my map. I hope he appreciated the usefulness of your post.

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Cambojnr, thanks for the feedback. Maybe I should just give up my full time job so that I can concentrate on completing the map with every site in the country - particularly in the North East as I only live about 300 miles away from there. Alternatively you could recommend to the poster that he look at your map of sites. Oh hold-on, he was after sites close to the M25, in the south-east, there's loads of those on my map. I hope he appreciated the usefulness of your post.
You're welcome, and giving up you're full time job would be highly irellevant as I do not think you would need that much time off work to complete the map, I think about 1-2 days at most. cause if somebody in newcastle thought " oh that map could be usefull to me as I live in newcastle and am looking to get in to paintball, wheres my closest site?" he would look and think oh annan is abit far to travel like. just saying

Last edited: