Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

skills at home

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
What skills do u practice at home?
How do u practice them?

Let me start, i use my curtains to practice snap shooting.

Legion

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
rubber bands around your walking fingers, practice walking with the rubber bands on, and when they arnt on your fingers feel really light and faster :)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
just pick me marker up whenever i can, practise walking the trigger until it hurts me hands...hey its probably RSI, but ive got a pretty fast right hand now :D

dougie

Clan Army
Mar 29, 2005
scotland
Visit site
Know somone that told me he ties a lazer pen onto his marker then jumps on the running machine at home and practices running and shooting,keeping the lazer pen pointed on the wall as still as possible whilst running.also would help your fitness i supose.:D :D ;)

davejeff66

I hate paintball.
Apr 20, 2004
Prison
My missus kicks my ass every time i pick up my gun so i've had to practice grabbing my marker, getting a load of shots off then running back to the utility room and getting my gun away before she notices.

Gets me fit.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
this gonna sound childish but i put my goggles on and get my marker out and crawl round tryin 2 sneak up on my folks gets the ol stealth skills up

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Originally posted by dougie
Know somone that told me he ties a lazer pen onto his marker then jumps on the running machine at home and practices running and shooting,keeping the lazer pen pointed on the wall as still as possible whilst running.also would help your fitness i supose.:D :D ;)

Yep that would be me folks and yes it does work..

I do breakouts against my curtains, snap shoot my mirror. Practice picking up my marker and setting myself up for optimum firing position. Look at myself in the mirror to see how I can play tighter. Practise left and right hand switching. practice diving in the garden etc etc