Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

skills at home

blackhawkjac

...!?#@-/?!...
Nov 29, 2005
Grantham
www.northernquarterpb.com
i used to just snap shoot in my corridor and ask my bro whether any parts of my body were showing too much etc. Now i work on snapping and staying accurate (set up an object in your back garden and try snap shooting it--make it smaller and smaller the better you get.) When walking the trigger make sure you practice doing it with both your hands, at the end of the day you'll see that coming out of the side of a bunker with the same side of your body is a lot better and means you can play tighter than constantly using your right side all the time because its the faster hand etc etc...

Samsta

As Others Withdraw, We Push On.
Sep 6, 2005
N.Yorks
OK well i know this aint at home but if yu goto the gym often enough take your marker setup and explain what it is , what you do etc and then tell them that yu wish to use the treadmill .. now if you pratice running and guning on that it helps alot , you learn to steady your marker by using ya legs as suspension etc and the better you get the more you turn the speed/level up .....works a treat.....also they have tvs in most gyms so you can now actually aim at something.........
Cheers

Samsta

As Others Withdraw, We Push On.
Sep 6, 2005
N.Yorks
just jump off.......yeah but ive also taken my setup to the gym theyve allowed me to have a small room with a treadmill in it and allowed me to just blat off some air ... which was great and didnt make muchecho or even noise outside of the room either... it is quite muffled... but by doing this its great pratice and then when youve had enough off runnning do some upperbody havent worked out anything yet but i suppose you could do some with a full pack on etc lol.............
Cheers
Sam

rajm90

Jun 2, 2006
Manchester
Diving!! (and others)

Yeh well i find that diving in ur living room helps (if its long enough:D ) although you do get mucho's carpet burns but this helps to soften the blow of diving on real floor. I also secretly enjoy snap shooting the mirror left and right handed seeing if i am tight enough and how fast i am:p

Me and my friend also practice our breakout in his backgarden:D this helps us to master our dives and running.

We also find that house of the dead 3 helps in our arcade we shoot left and right handed kill lotsa zombies (its ace :D)

Jim.