Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SLG 09 Issues

Carta

Jul 13, 2009
Guys the clamping feedneck on my 09 SLG broke yesterday, is there by any chance I get get a new one?

Also the red led on my board is really dull. The blue, green and yellow lights are really bright but the red is not visible through the handle in daylight. It sometimes flickers bright but never stays bright!

greyman

Jun 30, 2009
Hiya Carta,

I had exactly the same problem with my feedneck just last week. I always saw on the forums that this was one part that was suggested as an upgrade and like you I can see why.

I ordered a replacement from The Paintball Store who I have always found to be very helpful and knowledgeable and they can be found at the following link.

http://paintballstore.tv/

You will speak to either Neil or Ross both will be able to assist and supply you with a metal clamping feedneck to suit.

As for the red light issue not sure always worth trying a new battery if this doesn't work then Ash at Dye is amazing and will know the answer straight away, he can be contacted at eurotech@dyeprecision.com

Good luck in getting it sorted.

Cheers

Greyman

greyman

Jun 30, 2009
Hiya Carta,

I have to say that The Paintball Store website isn't all that so there is an awful lot of items that they do that do not appear on the website. I know they have the metal clamping feednecks in stock as they had a couple when I went down there and collected mine.

It's always best to give them a call and they can have the feedneck out to you straight away.

How did you get on with the flashing red LED?

Cheers

Greyman

Carta

Jul 13, 2009
Shot a couple of balls and it brighten'd up so not to worried. Ill give them a ring tomorrow then, thanks!