Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SLG UL Problems Help

Aug 24, 2009
Leigh-On-Sea
I am tring to fix one of my team mates SLG UL and have run out of ideas HELP :confused:

It all went wrong at North Vs South when the plastic part of the bolt snaped off but we did not find out about it till we got back. So a gave Dye a call and they sent me a new set of internals with the uprated metal fwd part of the bolt :D. After they got hear i tryed to fit them to the marker only to find that the main bore had been dameged by the remaining part of the bolt :mad:. So seems as i am a aircraft engineer i gave the body to the workshops and they reworked the bore for me (Like new again:D).
Then i put it all back together and tested it :tsk:.

To start with it was fine then it started to fire full auto after one pull of the the trigger. So i have;
1. Replaced the Batt.
2. Replaced the sear spring.
3. Reset all settings back.
4. Cleaned the lube of the part of the bolt the sear catches on.
5. Replaced all the O ring's.
6. Striped/Cleaned/Rebuilt and adjusted the trigger.
7. Adjusted the volicity.
8. Removed the lube to min on the bolt.
9. Relubed the bolt.
10. Beat it till my hand started to bleed :tsk:

This was all done with a full bottle which works fine on my PMR

What am i missing :confused:

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
it might have something to do with the safeety pin on the ack of the bolt. i wouldn't have thought that it affected much untill i watched this on youtube:

hopefully this may help:eek:

Aug 24, 2009
Leigh-On-Sea
I will have another look at the sear tonight but when I looked at it there was next to no wear on it. Does any one have a pic of what it is ment to look like ??

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
experienced a similar problem; resolved by swapping out my usual Hater Grease for the DYE lube when maintaining the bolt assembly.

real pain in the neck until i figured it out.

DYE Euro Tech

DYE Tech
Mar 15, 2010
Hi Chris,

As above it sounds like the sear has worn, forward me your address and I'll get one sent out.

Rich