Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding in on ur stomache

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Be careful me old boltarian, people might think your calling them fat :) :D

Still, i cant see how fitness would help with sliding in.If anything it just takes practice. Knowing your own body and judging the best way to land on it (with the bottle infront of you ;) ) will help greatly. It will help with sliding in and will prevent injury.

Darren :)

PS: or you could just do what Sergei made Russian Legion do, 1000 supermans from one barricade to the next :eek:

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I have to agree with Bolter- fitness helps. If you exercise more, you will have more coordination and will withstand shocks better. Although, as my esteemed monkey colleague notes, sliding after getting low is the key.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Correct, although I am no great slider, I do know for certain that if you are not in great shape you should probably not attempt too many slides, of course you'll learn if you do but the chance of injury is higher. When your body is up to spec you then have to work on technique. You kind of run, and then get low like you are falling over, get lower and throw your arms out and hit arms and chest at the same time.

Darwood you're still quite young and that is a massive advantage on the fit and healthy front!! I wish I was 5 yrs younger!!:D

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
the one problem i have

is breaking paint in my loader every time i superman.
i just have to learn to support my gun better i spose.......also doing it on woodchip doesnt help.:rolleyes:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
you should have your free hand on the floor before the gunb is and then i get my gun arm moutstreched and then the rest of my body. you just got to do, if you hesisitate you'll hurt yourself because you haven't committed....