The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding in on ur stomache

blackhawkjac

...!?#@-/?!...
Nov 29, 2005
Grantham
www.northernquarterpb.com
Quote: "...I still havent supermanned at a tourney yet :D "

Rosie i'm dissappointed, doing superman slides is the most awesome thing in the world! :cool:
Especially when you just go into a snake/zipper and all the people on the side line cheer! :p

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
run so fast your feet can't keep up....then dive :D tis how i first did it, was a complete accident but it worked sooo well!!! just run full tilt, then "fall" forwards, diving when you're a couple of feet off the ground...

...seems to be similar to what the pro's do as well, thou maybe a slightly more "idiot's guide to diving" approach :D still works for me...

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
impamiizgraa said:
run so fast your feet can't keep up....then dive :D tis how i first did it, was a complete accident but it worked sooo well!!! just run full tilt, then "fall" forwards, diving when you're a couple of feet off the ground...

...seems to be similar to what the pro's do as well, thou maybe a slightly more "idiot's guide to diving" approach :D still works for me...

Thats basically how I was taught to do it. Run until your legs cant keep up and you have to slide on your stomach. Actually quite a lot of fun, even if I never really use it :)

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
Luke C said:
Thats basically how I was taught to do it. Run until your legs cant keep up and you have to slide on your stomach. Actually quite a lot of fun, even if I never really use it :)
tis a good way 'cos then you don't really think about it too much...and you just do it, which will result in fair less injuries!!!