Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sliding on ure stomach

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Originally posted by |TPB|=SULLY=
scousers r best soldiers u will meet & mancs ,hence allot of the sf's r scousers jocks & mancs & there all as mad as the next but can over come with instanct & common sense any twit with a dictionary!!!!!!!!! ,glad am makin ya life interestin roffl!.owe deary deary me i have such cross to bear. now u njoyed your politically correct di"section of my words ! dont give up ya day job pmsl.kids whoed avem tsk tsk.:rolleyes: ;) :p BACK ON TOPIC NOW! PLEASE GIRLS.The worst of crawlin on your belly is scrapin over cowsh***e ,owwwwwe ,man its nasty & gets u shot when u jump up form the smelly horrible stuff!.thats the werst thing i have encountered crawlin on my stomach.:eek:
dude, u are fuked up

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Maybe I can clear some of this up...

a) Sully used to be in the Army, he served in the first Gulf War (probably all that depleted uranium getting to him now ;)) anyway, thats what all his references to the Army and soldiers are :)
b) He's from Liverpool, he types how he speaks, its not too hard to understand if you kinda say it out loud with a scouser accent like the guys from Harry Enfield ;) So do try to be reasonable. So his grammar isn't degree level :p
and c) this guy is nuts, he says it himself, he's here having fun, let him be, its not like he is actually hurting any of you (he'll do that on the field instead) some of what he says is pretty sensible :)

So anyway, back on topic now methinks :p

Mr S.