Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding ^.^

Dec 27, 2008
cambridge
Hey guys,

when i see anybody run off the break they always slide, but most of the time when they slide the get shot in the mask of slide to far and get shot.

But i sprint to the bunker and then stop right behind it and have never gotten shot.

Is it just depending on luck and skill of players of does this happen often?

and does anyone ever do a GOOD superman dive over a snake, afraid ive only seen fails lol..

tyler

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Well supermaning which is fun to do and can sometimes hurt.

And its always good to dive before the snake not normaly on top.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

when i see anybody run off the break they always slide, but most of the time when they slide the get shot in the mask of slide to far and get shot.

But i sprint to the bunker and then stop right behind it and have never gotten shot.

Is it just depending on luck and skill of players of does this happen often?

and does anyone ever do a GOOD superman dive over a snake, afraid ive only seen fails lol..

tyler
Who have you been playing? Try that against Shockwave and you may aswell just run straight to the deadbox :)

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
when runnin keap your head up if you dont see any paint alot of the time there no need to slide(discluding the snake) however i like to "baseball slide" so when u put your foot down it mean you can get your gun up alot quicker, same with the hip slide if im going to the conner

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
i use hip slides for offest bunkers and baseball slide for corners as the baseball slide allows you to slide quicker and pop up sooner where as the hip slide is really good for offsets as you dont need as much momentum to get you into your bunker. I only superman when my snake player gets shot out as i play corner it rarely looks good to be honest but if it has to be done it has to be done. Main thing to do is practice me and a few team members spent 3 days in a row sliding for 3 hours just practicing and on the third day they were pretty much perfect but never settle for what you believe to be perfection as it can always be quicker etc.

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
you know when you watch baseball and they slide into there base thing (im not up on my baseball terminology) its that slide like a football tackle.