Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding ^.^

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
when I slided over the snake , I did everything perfect and was even complimented about it , although one major thing was wrong , my mask slipped off as It was too loose for me :eek: which was stupid and worrying , so now I dont slide over the snake :D

elmarko

Apr 8, 2009
Baseball fan/very occasional player checking in.

A baseball slide is just a foot first slide on your legs, usually when you do it you're trying to catch the corner of 2nd or 3rd base (never 1st base, you can run straight through 1st base and not worry about being thrown out by running too far) while also trying to not get tagged out... Which doesn't matter in paintball, of course :)

Just go foot first with one leg, and slide on the side of your other leg, and when you stop you'll find the momentum means you can spring up on to your feet and be in a shooting position.

Beauty of it is that you also stay nice and low, which I assume (having never played any supair ever) is a good thing for trying to avoid getting shot.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
baseball slides are pointless in most cases!

if running at an angle, hip slide.

if running straight - superman.

IE:

running to corner off the break = hip slide, that way when you swing your legs round your in a firing position and have no chance of popping out the wrong side of your bunker when your momentum carries you over.

running into snake = superman.

easy