Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

slidng

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
find some vids of the pros doing it see what they do and then go and try it out in your garden.helps if you have some one to spot for you :)

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Its simple really; all you do is run along to a side, jump into the air, whilst shooting your gun (two pistols is best) and screaming "noooooooo" or "get some", and then fall to the floor behind the bunker. (best done in slow motion)

For examples, watch the Matrix.

PMR-B4LL3R

Banned
Apr 14, 2007
Its simple really; all you do is run along to a side, jump into the air, whilst shooting your gun (two pistols is best) and screaming "noooooooo" or "get some", and then fall to the floor behind the bunker. (best done in slow motion)

For examples, watch the Matrix.
Gold board qoute right there^^:D

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
im no pro believe me but iv been taught to dive by jim @ pointblank used to play big (not sure who for lol) but he broke his wrist badly and retired but basically he taught me to superman out come down on both your elbows then brng your body down behind and push elbows forward to maintain the slide ;)

i try my best as everyone does so just give it ago, if you get in your bunker unshot then you should be ok mate but DO NOT dive in on your hand as youll badly break your wrist:rolleyes: like someone else i know did

Hope this helps but definately look at some vids of the pros

Craig

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
also, when you dive make sure to keep your barrel pointing up, otherwise youll get it stuck into the ground, i have seen pics of snapped barrels.

also if diving onto hard ground make sure you wear a top with sleeves, else your arms get scratched to foook:D - i found out this at the weekend:D