Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sly goggles

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Yes I have 2 pairs love them to bits... They fit my face well, and it can wear them all day with no issues. I have had dye i4's and v-force grillz and they don't fit my face. Sly are now owned by valken paintball...

It's worth popping in to a shop to try them on, you may not like them when they are on... you may find them cheaper from one of the site sponsors above than looking on eBay, it is not always the cheapest

P8ntballer has a great sales thread, just read the rules ;)

Reactions: AmyStroodle

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
My experience with sly profits is in contrast to automags.... I had nothing but fogging with them, no matter how many different lenses I used, I got more fog resistance from single pane googles...

A friend of mine had the same issue but it seems as though it's not completely across the board if automags are good... However I would advise caution concerning these

automag

Jan 14, 2008
I may have been lucky with mine, see what others say, pop to a site and see what people are wearing and if they have sly's on, what they think of them.

Reactions: Bullseye

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
I have a set of sly goggles and personally really like them. they fit well and I reckon look really good. If you're looking to try a pair and are at the CPPS I'd be more than happy to let you try mine on as I think that's really key with goggles - to try before you buy.

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
Thanks everyone and the more we talk about them the more i am intrigued about SLY's and want to compare them to my E-flex

If you're looking to try a pair and are at the CPPS I'd be more than happy to let you try mine on as I think that's really key with goggles - to try before you buy.
which one was CPPS, we are going NvS but not heard of CPPS

Thanks

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello the CPPS is a sup air tourney base in PENKERIDGE Staffs. http://www.okpb.co.uk/

Round 1: 22/23rd March
Round 2: 26/27th April
Round 3: 21/22nd June
Round 4: 2/3rd August
Round 5: 13/14th September

If you haven't been it is well worth a trip to watch, It is played over the weekend, Div 5 and breakout division on the Saturday and on the Sunday the rest of the divisions. If you have never played tourney paintball it will give you an idea and may give you the urge to play. There are also trade stands at the event, like Dye, Planet LIPS etc

Regards

Anthony

automag

Jan 14, 2008
What time does everything kick off, i am interested in turning up to have a look
& does it cose to get in just to walk arround (not playing)

It's normally about 9am start and to watch it is free.. (Haven't played there this year to busy at work). Hopefully some one will correct me if I am wrong.

If you get a chance go both days, the breakout division on Saturday is for teams starting out in the tourney scene. Sunday is the higher divisions :)