Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sly profits

skitzo85

Dec 14, 2014
Just bought a new sly profits mask at a fair price and still has tags on and in box, ive currently been using a vforce grillz with thermal lens this year as im new to paintball loved the aggressive look of the mask and the fact most people was wearing them is usually a good sign, I fogged up constantly so took advice and quickly upgraded to a thermal lense which cured the problem , ive tryed the slys on but not used them in the field yet and the difference between the feeling of the profits and grillz is like ....going bareback and feeling the moist silk of the inside of tidy vagina compared to an o.o.d. mates condom! I have an ear with more piercings than your mams curtain poles so this is a massive bonus of the protection and comfort the slys offer in that area, my question is before I take the tags off is whats peoples opinions of the sly profits in the field? If they're as good as they feel result

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
I did like my Sly profits they were comfortable and was a nice fit, however i found it rather hard to hear with them on. But saying that i did get shot point blank in the ear and I was glad i was wearing them ! The thick ear protection did save my ear haha.

Reactions: skitzo85

skitzo85

Dec 14, 2014
I did like my Sly profits they were comfortable and was a nice fit, however i found it rather hard to hear with them on. But saying that i did get shot point blank in the ear and I was glad i was wearing them ! The thick ear protection did save my ear haha.
Was they prone to fogging Is my main concern but appreciate the heads ups on stealth assain attacks

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
A mask with a thermal lens shouldn't fog up, Slys have thermal lens so you should be fine :) one tip tho, when washing your thermal lens do not submerge them in water, seen people do this before and it knackers the thermal layer and will lead to fogging !

Reactions: skitzo85

skitzo85

Dec 14, 2014
A mask with a thermal lens shouldn't fog up, Slys have thermal lens so you should be fine :) one tip tho, when washing your thermal lens do not submerge them in water, seen people do this before and it knackers the thermal layer and will lead to fogging !
Ive got some antifog spray so Ill just clean the lens with that , thanks for the advice , appreciated thanks