Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Small Clear out. Mini added with upgrades and allen key sets. 02/08/14

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Few bits i need to clear some space really. All items include postage and buyer pays fees or family payment.
DSC00870.JPGDSC00880.JPG Mod pic

First is an angel a1 fly. Fully functional no leaks, red and black, three barrel backs and tip, barrel sock and small tool kit with some o rings. A few small light scratches but nothing major. I have original grips and Miami rage grips on there also.SOLD
.DSC00876.JPG

Second is another angel not sure exactly which it is. Bought this a few months back just for the case really. I'm told it works but never tried it just gased it and found no leaks. Lights all come on and flash when you pull the trigger. Don't know much about it as you can tell :). Two barrels with it and it looks in pretty good condition. Looking for SOLD
DSC00871.JPG

Empire e vents. Used these twice. Perfect condition on foam ,lens, strap and ears. Just cant justify having so many masks. They have some star style ears on them come with both peaks and a bag. £50 for these.
DSC00872.JPG DSC00873.JPG

Digital camo e vents. Been used about ten times. Some paint staining on the inside. Foam is in good condition, lens has some scratches on which you can just make out in the picture. Soft ears with some stains on also.£30
DSC00874.JPG DSC00875.JPG

Dye tactical vest with 4 molle pod holders and a tank holder on the back also. Purchased these all separate put them on but never used as you can see tags still on. SOLD
DSC00877.JPG DSC00878.JPG

Limited edition grey Sly profits. Used 3 times again very good all round condition cleaned after every use. Some scratches on the lens but nothing major. You can see in the picture. Mirrored silver lens. Comes with original box and bag. SOLD
DSC00863.JPG DSC00864.JPG

Black gen 3 rotor. Used a handful of times. A few small scratches. Couldn't find the original rain lid but took one of my main rotor so has more use and scratches than this hopper that's hardly been used. Dye speed fees works perfectly. Original box and papers included. SOLD
DSC00879.JPG

Got these as part of a package Not sure what halo hopper this is. It works when its turned on. Has a rip drive it looks like. Some large cracks in the frame rain lid heavily scratched. SOLD
DSC00881.JPG DSC00882.JPG DSC00883.JPG

Lastly a steel bottle born 2010/09. So some life left. Looks hardly used thread looks in perfect condition. Couple of small scuffs and a few scratches. Not pressed it but told its all working order. 300 bar, 0.74l SOLD really just to cover postage and get rid of it.

DSC00884.JPG DSC00886.JPG

Invert mini added polished blue not sure if its 2nd or 3rd gen. This has an upgraded deathstix barrel that has been used once. No wear to be seen on it, with one back no size on it. Upgraded Baller grips which have only been installed never used. Upgraded mini ball race trigger again never used just fitted. Also new solenoid fitted used just to dry fire a few shots. Old one is included so there is a spare. Small tool kit with lube, gaskets etc. New battery wires installed too. Original trigger included. Also has original barrel. Few small marks which you can see in the pictures. Looking for SOLD including postage.

DSC00887.JPG DSC00888.JPG DSC00889.JPG DSC00890.JPG DSC00891.JPG DSC00892.JPG

Allen key sets i have four of these. 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 mm. They can be removed from the holder for easy use.
£7 including postage.

DSC00893.JPG

Thanks for looking

Attachments

Last edited: