Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SMARTPARTS NERVE

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
I do hope i spelt that right.. ok so i have a nice clean smartparts nerve,, you love em or you hate em..like marmite..

any way fully working,,i was gifted this marker and have been using it as a loaner for new players,, but need workshop funds,,
a few marks here and there and the eyes work went they want..i have this fitted with one of my mini insert barrels
and as a package all those who used used it have liked it, a clever system that went on to be found in a lot of other markers..
im thinking 100 quid,, but open to offers,,

Attachments

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Hi Has the Dye barrel back been machined to accommodate the inserts or do they simply fit in the adapter?

Cheers

i make any number of custom products buddy,, for a lot of things,,,but i just lost my workshop to a fire,,
how ever i do have a small machine set up in my garage,,so i can bore barrels to take inserts,, but not full lentgh inserts..as the bore will taper and the insert will get stuck,,
barrel boring depends on the brand and the barrel and the thread and how thick the barrel walls are,,

the metal on this dye barrel is very cheap and nasty..and also very thin,,thats why i use the lapco adapator..
but i could also have press fitted say a ion barrel threaded back on to that dye back,,
theres many ways to get the same result..and the smaller inserts let you run your paint much tighter without breaking it,, its like a cork in a bottle of bubbly,,pop..

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
sold...lolz.. yes mate its just sitting here at the moment,, you will need to get some eyes as some point but works fine with out them as long as you use a good hopper,, ie not a gravity item.. heres my email buddy ..gommie404@hotmail.co.uk this is also my paypal.