Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smartparts new gun!!

peegee

Official HK ARMY Member
Jul 10, 2001
yorkshire
Anyone heard anything else about the ion from sp supposedly a single tube spool to replace the impulse and apperantly very cheap...

peegee

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by peegee
Anyone heard anything else about the ion from sp supposedly a single tube spool to replace the impulse and apperantly very cheap...

peegee
Sounds like you've merged the hype of the shocker and the nerve into one big super-rumour! Even if they were working on it, you'll have plenty of time to save your money up for it, it won't be out for another couple years :D

peegee

Official HK ARMY Member
Jul 10, 2001
yorkshire
I have it on good authority that there not many impulses left on the shelves at sp and when they are gone that is it.

and as for the wait apperantly it is going to be launched in the next week.

peegee

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
Not surprised.....

The new marker will come out. Not work, or at best chop paint like a food mixer, drive those who are stupid enough to buy a new smart parts gun mad, then get laods of after market stuff to make it work better. Give it 18 months and it will be worth getting one but by that time they'll have a new shiny toy out that will be the latest thing.

I give it another 6 months and i expect shockers to start performing well! (The nerve will take a bit longer ;)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Not surprised.....

Originally posted by Milhouse

I give it another 6 months and i expect shockers to start performing well! (The nerve will take a bit longer ;)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bad workman always............

peegee

Official HK ARMY Member
Jul 10, 2001
yorkshire
It is called the ION it is a spool valve and will retail around $300-400

upgradable

and is the replacement for the impulse.

peegee

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Kinda strange for a company to remain so tight-lipped about a brand new addition to their marker line when it's only a week away from launch (you know, like, not even mentioning it to anyone in the public, not advertising it, not making any mention on their website, not putting it in their catalog 2 years ahead of release, all of which they did with the Nerve and Shocker). Let's just wait until next week and see if Smart Parts has anything to say about it. Until then, I'll remain skeptical.

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
I bet you can not upgrade the chip, without replacing it!!!!

And if it cost's $300-$400, Bet it will cost you the same again to upgrade it to a decent level.

I do not hate S/P, quite like the 03 shocker and never had a go with the Nerve. Hate the way in which the company operates though...........peace and love is the way forward.:D :D :D