Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snap Shooting Techniques, which do you prefer?

paintball_scots

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2008
glasgow
I thought Cpt of Joy came up with it in 'one with the one', the guy whos pumping his muscles and watching the pritty ladies is the one im thinking of. :p
switch pumping and watching round and youve got it right.

on a serious note tho.

i dont really like the B method i just feel like when i you use it you come out too much in the one place like its alot harder to change you height in the bunker but i feel with A im alot more comfortable and can come out at all over the bunker.

Lambda25

Nov 10, 2008
I do a mix of A and B. though it is more like A. I dont like the roll because it makes me dizzy and confused :p

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
When i first started playing i was shown A and thats what ive always done, roll hips and create an arc type motion ( but laid down (bow side facing upwards), but looking on those clips, B looks to be the better profiled setup imo, less of you to see but on the other hand if its "programed" into you then A would be as good due to the speed of you doing it, but then again you could say once B is "programed" into you, would be just as fast... B looks the future imo, but A looks good just because oliver is doing it!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
B most of the time - it's just faster and leaves much less exposed. took a fair few sessions in front of the bedroom mirro, but I'm slowly getting better at it.
A works a lot nicer in teags though...

intimidatorade

www.henniker.eu
Mar 8, 2005
Bristol
www.facebook.com
there both really good but at the same time current status its not like joy smash the us teams all the time is it even though there getting better all the time so i think there both gunna be good but i would pick b looks alot more controlled when you watch people do it makes me sexwee :D thank you please