Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sneak shooting or whatever it is

Puda_Vida

i'm loving every minute
Nov 18, 2003
Minnesota
ok i don't know if this is quite snap shooting cause i know that is where you like quick pop out shoot where you think the guy is so he'll get back in and hopefully hit him then going back in. but like in sup air you know how you can like just peek around the corner and have your barrell and helmet showing. well i always do it with my trigger like in like behind the sup air. and my and my friend were talking and he said he found out that your acutally supposed to have the trigger like out away from you and the sup air and like the hopper behind the sup air more. Is this true? and if it is why? cause isn't that harder to shoot then? and you show more like of your elbow and hand and trigger than!

Rich H

Aug 29, 2002
Cambridge
with sup'air bunkers u can push them aside with the legth of ur barrel :) also tip ur gun inwards so the hopper isnt showing and try wrapping your hand/arm under the bottle and in towards the barricade:)

Rich

One technique I practice in snapshooting every week is to take a buddy with you and count 3, 2, 1, go out loud and when you shout go both of you jump up and shoot a burst at the nearest target you can see and jump back down then just repeat the process for effect!

It Works For me!!!!

Jurg$

know heart. know glory.
Apr 28, 2003
Dirty South
www.ambushpaintball.co.uk
Cept its real unstable and looks silly. best way to do it is to keep your marker level and practice the technique of snapping, if you get this good enough you wont need to fiddle about with different ways of holding your marker because you'll be so damn quick.
Jurgen

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
Originally posted by dannyp16uk
pretty much said there, one suggestion

sort out your english and typing skills :) took me 10 mins to figure out what you were saying :D
yer, like, i was reading it and like it was difficult like u know wot im sayin and i still cant understand it. sorry dude cant help you...like :D