Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So tell me when did you realize you were hooked and had become a paintballer?

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
It all started when....

Myself and a friend decided to give it a go at a local indoor place (don't think it exists now), there was paint all over the floor which hadn't dried and moving without falling over was nigh on impossible, we all had pump action guns apart from about 6 walk-ons with mags.

Two games creeping around in the darkness finding nothing, then I expose one tiny bit of butt cheek round a door frame and some jerk with a huge wallet unloads his mag into me, I fall to the floor in the doorway and everyone else who was hiding in the darkness of the building opens up as well....nice.
If it wasn't for those guys I wouldn't have gone on to become the President of the USA..hang on I didn't....DAMN YOU GUYS!

'Once you are wet, you can't get any wetter'

Me :- Once you are tired, wet and hurt you are dangerous!

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
I got hooked on my first days play.

I was using a Crossman six shot revolver firing .50 calibre balls, they never burst in your barrel or on the opposition for that matter.

A few of the other team were using PMI Magnums and Brass Eagle pumps so we got well and truly hammered.

For the next game I had gone out and bought a Phantom and got my own back.

Since then I have owned a Rebel Line, Sniper, Bushmaster, Merlin, Patriot, Automag, Autococker and I even had a Tippmann for a short while. I'm sure there others that I have forgotten.

After all that time and I am still crap!

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
It was after my first ever rec ball experience in York at Fat Bob's Paintball site. I loved it and kept on going back for more. When I discovered tourneys I was well and completely hooked, but I did'nt realise it till I had ordered my first new gun, a Shocker off the internet! Happy days, and I still have the said Shocker, but not for much longer :D Make way for the new LCD Matrix baby :cool:

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
it's gotta be your first time that hooks you, otherwise you wouldn't come back for more, and more, and more.
i guess some of it goes down to adrenalin addiction and the rest differs from person to person. what is it for you guys?
i do it cos every time you come off the field clean you feel super human, that and muggin fools that don't even know your there is TOO much fun.

ketch

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
It has to be the feeling that you and your team have performed better than equals (unless of course you loose)
Personally its the rush i look forward too, when you are standing on the field, you are looking straight at the other team and you hear the marshall shout 10seconds
Twist