Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So tell me when did you realize you were hooked and had become a paintballer?

jdog72685

Hardcore Impulse User
Nov 7, 2002
Jackson, Tennessee
Visit site
i was addicted the first time i got to read a paintball mag. there was this huge advertisement with about every gun imaginable listed on it. the equipment looked soo cool and i thought the idea of getting to shoot at people sounded like a hell of a lot of fun!

€gg

This really is my face...
Ah back in the day...

In all fairness, it wasn't my first, second or third or even my fifth time, I went because my friends went and I wanted to support them. I mean I enjoyed myself but I felt no buzz, just fear. Then this one time...(in band camp)....at effingham im in a swamp with a buddy of mine called Jay(8-Ball) and we bunkered 6 fools together and we must have been against 12 or thirten guys over the space of 6-8 minutes. We even pinned the sam guy together whilst runnig past us. It was pretty sweet, after that i was hooked on liberty city survivor...no wait, paintball.... that's the one... I think?
:p

€gg

This really is my face...
LIES?

Originally posted by Twisty [/i]
Lies all lies!!!!! :D :D
While this bunker run happened, where was i?

WTF do you mean ALL lies, it happened. YOU were with alex, it was in the temple area and Jay and I were on the left, I have no idea what happened to you guys but ask JAy. Man we tell the same f#@ing story enough times so neh neh!!!
:confused:

aberbotimue

Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
thats actually a hard one, but I'm one ofg those people that doesn't remeber those things that people say you'll always remember where you were when X happened.. But those are always negative things, and I would hope being adicted to pain, would be a good thing...

I guess it was in yorkshire, I don't remember what site it was, but after taking a shot to the head, and it being followed by, "got you you lancashire git" thus me thinking, I should flank you and show you who is better!

and suddenly, the tactics started, and therfore the adiction, it was either that, or it hit me hard, and I went slightly mad.:confused:

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
i do,stuck my head up after a carefully planned:rolleyes: crawl up hill,only to be shot on the top of my head by my little brother owwwwwwwwwww
revenge was sweet;) :D

RuFuS

May 1, 2003
LA,CA
Visit site
First time I shot the gun... I never let it go.. Well untill I ran outa paintballs and had to go home. I went again the next week and so on.GREAT THING! :D