Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So what do people do?

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
First line response worker - I do the night shift so if you have a rental vehicle or work as a lorry driver with particular firms and have accidents/breakdowns/ flat tyres/ lost keys etc etc you ring me to sort you out, although being night shift I spend most of my time watching films and talking to myself as I'm on my own lol

alexunder

The Bruiser
Dec 3, 2013
Romford
www.paintballfocus.com
I am behind the scenes of a pretty busy shoe retailer's website so looking after servers and all this IT stuff and I do websites.
I also shoot people when they are happy for the last time - it means that I do wedding photography ;)

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
I work for a Wireless Energy Management company

We have BMS controls and basically turn stuff on/off automatically based on time / temperature / light level etc for businesses (mainly retail) to save them energy & money.

I lead a dept of Optimisation engineers who monitor energy consumption / fix sites / edit controls to save more energy and investigate issues.

It's all fun :)

barry_dafc

Barry_DinEidyn
Oct 27, 2010
Dunfermline, Scotland
Lot of computer orientated people on here, myself included have just finished my degree in networking but work in retail just now until I hopefully get a graduate position.