Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD!

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
Dangerous Power G4. Owned just over a year. Put around 4/5 cases through it. Overall condition is good. With only a few scuffs, tried to get pics of these. Comes with original box (seen better days, but still works), manual, barrel and sock. - £100

[SOLD]Invert nightstick. Carbon fibre 14" Barrel. Nice accurate Barrel. Slight bit of wear on tip, and a little nick close to the porting. - [SOLD]
Buyer pays postage and fees. Collection from Northampton area. Will also be at paintfest. Could deliver if not too far.

Any more information, ask me :)image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

darkslide

Oct 22, 2011
Sorry to hear that :-( I'm in Northampton this afternoon but I'm also about tomorrow so anytime is fine pm your address and il collect tomorrow morning 11 is if that's ok?

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
Sorry to hear that :-( I'm in Northampton this afternoon but I'm also about tomorrow so anytime is fine pm your address and il collect tomorrow morning 11 is if that's ok?
Hi mate, sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. If you can still collect today that would be fine.