Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sold

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
Selling my beautiful Planet Eclipse Ego 11. The marker is in excellent condition and has been loving cared for and recently serviced. The marker is beautiful and the only mark is some small scuffs on the bottom of the reg from changing velocity. I love the gun but its is just sat in my kit bag collecting dust, to many guns

Its shoots great, never had any issues and looks sexier than Taylor Swift in a catsuit. Also included is Dart bolt, blackout screw kit and all the spare o-rings screws, oil and case.

Sold
Free post and packaging

I will get a shooting video done on Sunday and post it up

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
Selling my beautiful Planet Eclipse Ego 11. The marker is in excellent condition and has been loving cared for and recently serviced. The marker is beautiful and the only mark is some small scuffs on the bottom of the reg from changing velocity. I love the gun but its is just sat in my kit bag collecting dust, to many guns

Its shoots great, never had any issues and looks sexier than Taylor Swift in a catsuit. Also included is Dart bolt, blackout screw kit and all the spare o-rings screws, oil and case.

I'm wanting £300+ PayPal fees

I will get a shooting video done on Sunday and post it up

Thanks for looking :)
Interested in any trades mate

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
Hello fella, I'll take this for £250 posted and I'll pay the Paypal fees.

Let me know can get the money over tonight :)

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
Yes Sid, I've give it a full service today.

Sorry MattyD I'm in no rush to sell, and Ego 10's are going for around £275. I have just dropped the price to £290 inc post. Which I feel is a fair price :)