Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sold

coolcamel

Mar 11, 2009
Bath
Right I'm posting this so the situation is transparent and I cant be accused of anything underhand, Tom contacted me this morning at about 1100 to deal with the situation, it turns out that the money I paid for the PM8 has been spent on an Ego. Tom assures me that he and his dad do not have the means to reimburse me for the marker so the only option left was to knock money off what I paid. We have agreed that Tom will pay me back £30 which his parents have had to lend him and is the most he can do which he gave me his word on. Although dissapointed with the sale I feel that this is the best that can be salvaged from the situation.

Reactions: Cool3108

JBall

Nov 18, 2009
Bournemouth
Coolcamel mate this guy buys and sells on the forum loads there’s a post up about how he has a couple of PMR’s to sell, and you're taking a £30 refund! you’re too soft mate!!

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Coolcamel mate this guy buys and sells on the forum loads there’s a post up about how he has a couple of PMR’s to sell, and you're taking a £30 refund! you’re too soft mate!!
Nothing to do with you mate and I am only buying and selling so much ATM as I have changed teams