Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Somebody stop me!!!

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Help!!

I've just started to add up how much I have spent on paintball related stuff this year alone (yes - just since January 1st 2009) - and it's over £1,000!!!!!

Most of this was spent on these here forums.

I think I have p8ntitis (swelling of the paintball gear)!

Is there a doctor in the house?

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
more than likely me bud :D:D if the wife found out how much money ive spent she would kill me but hey live life on the edge and keep on spending she can only kill me the once

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
Spent alot more than this so far and i never tell the other half;)

Help!!

I've just started to add up how much I have spent on paintball related stuff this year alone (yes - just since January 1st 2009) - and it's over £1,000!!!!!

Most of this was spent on these here forums.

I think I have p8ntitis (swelling of the paintball gear)!

Is there a doctor in the house?

matty s

i want 1 billion dollars!
Aug 28, 2008
s****horpe
i know how to stop you !

just post up all your credit card info and im sure these lovely people on the forum can stop you being able to spend any money you have ( or dont have ) on paintball gear :D

*joking*

matty, :)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
That's just it Matty - I only deal in cash/ecash (PayPal) - so it's not that easy to get rid of. I can't even become an alcoholic or junkie - as the bloody Government would pay for that!

I wonder if I can get a grant for "Compulsive Paintball Buying Disorder"?

Muda - you spent over £1,000 (on paintball related gear) this year already? You must have a good hiding place ;). The thing is - I don't even play - which makes me an even worst case!