Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sorry (From GT paintball)

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
ello im only 16 but take business studies at school.

you could start by using penetration pricing...
If I'd had to guess I'd have said penetration pricing was try to screw people for as much as possible!! :D Couldn't resist.

On a serious note, you might want to get your tax affairs in order Royal. Because if the tax man comes down on you, he's likely to go after your wages to get his money, then all of a sudden the military is aware of your un-declared secondary income stream. Which is frowned upon.
Even a couple of nights on the doors can lead to real problems if you don't get permission, so a whole business is likely to cause you dramas.

RF

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
OMFG i've got a bit of wee in my pants now LOOOL

I haven't laughed this much in ages!!
Keep it coming and i hope your "FEAR" of paintballers has got a good reason ROFL
I hope i wont get "slated" for this :D

im just wondering if this is gold board worthy yet...
nothing against you Chris, but posts like this are way too frequent these days. Yes we all had a bit of a chuckle at the amount of spelling mistakes etc. Look, the whole first page is just people taking the pis$. This guy is genuinely asking for help, and he is getting it, but some dont realise when its gone on too long.

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
ello im only 16 but take business studies at school.

If you want to get people into your business, you could start by using penetration pricing which is basically having a low initial price for your paintball products which will encourage people to buy from your shop. if you do this and follow up transactions and make sure you sell what you say you are going to sell then your reputation will increase and people will start to user your business more often. (take into account word-of-mouth where people will tell their mates about it). After you have got a loyal and varied customer base then start to up your prices because if you use penetration pricing too long your gunna lose money, and this can happen with competitor pricing aswell. But after all this if you have gained these customers, you really can afford to boost your prices a little because people will appreciate the quality of the product and service you offer rather than paying a few quid cheaper and having a crap sales experience.

Hope i dont sound ignorant :( just thought id give some input.
you got it spot on bud word of mouth is the best advertising anyone can have but can also go the other way if your service is pants, i get most of my work from recommendation by doing a decent job at a decent price.

also i built my own website in 2 evenings www.propaintuk.com but i preplanned the layout before i even went near the pc still needs a bit of work but it does the job

Chris RIP

-=[Chelmsford HPG]=-
nothing against you Chris, but posts like this are way too frequent these days. Yes we all had a bit of a chuckle at the amount of spelling mistakes etc. Look, the whole first page is just people taking the pis$. This guy is genuinely asking for help, and he is getting it, but some dont realise when its gone on too long.

Sorry mate but i just saw this thread today and i just couldnt resist as i had just read it through and i couldnt stop laughing lol.
Anyhow, just to show that i do like my laughs but i am more than happy to help, when u go on http://www.gtpaintball.co.uk/Paintballs.html you will see that for some reason there is FOR ANY written in big writing.
Another big tip is make a homepage look PROFESSIONAL. The actual site where the boxes of paint are advertised looks alot better and more professional due to the layout aswell as the "add to cart" buttons. :cool:

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
He said 'back to afghan...' so I took it as he was on his R&R. Could be wrong though.
oh yeah fair point, my cousin just done a 3 month tour and he is a driver and also the Helicopter gunners only do 3 month tours also

apparently to do with the amount of 'eye strain'

anyway we are wondering off here, back to topic :p

i think a few of us should buy from him to see how good his service is and try and spread the word, try and help lift him off the ground because a fair bit of damage to his buisness seems to have happened, what do you guys think?