Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Sorry Not Sorry.

Discussion in 'Tactics and Technique' started by mastercrafted, Nov 20, 2016.

1. frosty warped player

frosty
    Message Count:
    like I said heard a story so don't know how legit it is but I know the player in question so might have to ask him one day

2. Rich H Active Member

Rich H
    Message Count:

3:43 .. Beautifully executed.

G4z and Spikerz like this.
  3. G4z 666

G4z
    Message Count:
    Rubbed it any more maybe a genie would of come out

Rich H likes this.
  4. shoaibaktar Well-Known Member

shoaibaktar
    Message Count:
    I've learnt in paintball to never say "never" .but every mask loss I've ever seen in life or coverage has led to removal . I'm fairly sure it's a rule .But this is paintball where a rule is just the opening shot in negotiations :p

5. slam Toasted Cannon fodder

slam
    Message Count:
    Yep loss of goggles equals eliminate, well at least for the last 9 to 10 years any way.

6. Stan Platinum Member

Stan
    Message Count:
    Dirtiest thing I've seen is a 7-man field with the dead box behind the start gate about 2000-2001. A guy from a Dutch team crouched on the floor, stuck his barrel under the netting and started shooting at players on the field.

7. Fish CF6

Fish
    Message Count:
    By far not the dirtiest things seen but nice several got captured on film for posterity at one event... It was good to be bad, occasionally.

James ECI likes this.
  8. shoaibaktar Well-Known Member

shoaibaktar
    Message Count:
    I well remember that .A scratch Woodnook Wizard team several Tigers and Nexus guests. Did a bit too well for Twizz with the Tigers team going for the overall title . So you Fell on your PE sword. There is of course that other short clip of your Mills overshoot somewhere on U tube Fish and controversy ,like peaches and cream . Why don't you keep some of that spare kit sale ,find your chest of markers ,get one and make a comeback ?

9. Harry Member

Harry
    Message Count:
    My Fav's old woodland games watched a player walk out the boundary tape walk down the side of the field walk back into the playing area behind the opponents shoot them all - that was so cold and no one on the field figured it out. same player several games later wearing a fleece under his jacket hit in the goggles twice ducked down used the inside of the fleece to lose the paint and as it was all inside his fleece by the time the marshalls got there he was as clean as it gets