Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

South London / Surrey Walk-on - GO Paintball's EasyG Company members days!

Hi guys,

At www.gopaintball.co.uk, we run an active and growing walk-on members day, on the last Sunday of every month.

Our upcoming event is this Sunday 27th April!

Now the sun is kicking in, we are looking to spread the word and get more members involved and push the club out to existing walk-on players who could be interested in mixing it up and trying something different.

I regularly run training sessions with our members, usually intertwined with games over all of our maps, to try and build up game knowledge and increase skill sets amongst a fun day of games and break downs. Mixed in with our experienced staff, friendly members and buzzing atmosphere, it makes for a really fun walk-on day with a unique twist!

Lifetime membership is £10 (which come inclusive with EasyG Company dog dags), and it is £50 for the day including staffing, our Papa Johns pizza lunch and 2000 fresh GI Sports Paintballs, or £35 including all of that but with 1000 Paintballs.

New walk-on's are always welcome and membership can be paid on the day with no deposit needed, all you need to do to book in is email Liam on info@gopaintball.co.uk stating your names and that you want to get involved and we'll have everything ready for you.

Some more info can also be found further down our Intel page here www.gopaintball.co.uk/intel

If you are looking to mix it up, get better at Paintball or just have a really fun day's 'balling, please do not hesitate to post up or get in touch to be involved!

Thanks,

Tommy Pemberton
GO Paintball London & Planet Eclipse Sandbaggers

(Mods - Posting this has been okay'd by Robbo, cheers)

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
Has anyone been to the Go Paintball Walkon yet? Any comments, reviews? Would be good to find a decent Walkon venue closer to Sevenoaks than Campaign and Mayhem!

metalfof

Jul 3, 2011
Croydon
I have been there a few times,not a bad site at all,friendly and relaxed.The site is just off the A22 so I suggest you try it a see what you think.

SupremeNinja

May 23, 2014
South London
The GoPaintball walk ons are awesome. Always busy, great group of lads, very relaxed and always a great laugh! There is always a staff member giving tips and advice which helps massively as well

Jon Hart

May 26, 2014
GO Paintball is like a family to my crew and they have always been very professional and most importantly a good laugh!

we go to the walk on every month and the team always ensure we leave the day with a higher akill level than when we started.

all the lads attending are a laugh we always have some.intense games to look back on

Nif Naf

Jul 3, 2003
Croydon
www.leftcoastpaintball.com
If you've not been down to GoPB yet I'd strongly recommend it. It's always good to get back to the woods and the easy g days are always a laugh. The fields play really well and Tommy's knowledge and coaching really helps your game. Get yourselves down there...(y)

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
So, if I'm right the next date should be July 27th? Can you join the club on the day or does it have to be in advance?

SupremeNinja

May 23, 2014
South London
So, if I'm right the next date should be July 27th? Can you join the club on the day or does it have to be in advance?
Yeah, the next one would be the 27th July. You should be able to join on the day (I did) but just drop the guys there an email to let them know you're thinking of coming down and they'll stick you down on the list. It's a £10 lifetime membership fee.

JC13

Jul 21, 2014
Tommy runs a great operation - good clean fun and training tips from Tommy himself! The only walk-on that my teenage sons and I go to regularly. We hope to see you on 27th July!