Not open for further replies.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
quote:
Phew, I'm glad to hear that aggressive armed expansionism isn't naughty in your book 6...how do you think Israel gets into these areas in tha first place?

Can we please have a sane world view on this - Israel/Palestine needs sorting, Israel are not an innocent party here and this problem is a cancer that affects tha entire region. Stop dancing round that issue.

This is from one of my posts..How come these always seem to get left out when u guys reply??"Im not condoning the situation in Israel"...

And TJ-ill be happy to oblige with rational debate..This ones been pretty reasonable so far...:)

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I personally think that once this war is over, the US should really sort out the reasons why it is at risk from terrorists.
It is easy to pull troops out of Saudi, become a lot firmer with Isreal etc. At least its a gesture of good will towards the Muslim world and nothing that cannot be reversed.

I would also like to point out that considering how heated the rest of the world is on this subject, everone who has shared their opinions on this thread has done it in a very mature, civil manner

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Headrock

Originally posted by Magued

Okey, so what you are saying is that a Nation should only follow certain resolutions and dont bother about the ones that they dont like?
Or what you really are saying is, scrap the UN, right?
Thats exactly what im saying...

And now to the biggest lie of them all

"In 2000,Israel offered the Palestinians 95% of what they wanted and they walked away...Make up your own mind as to whether Arafat wants peace or not...Im pretty sure he wants the complete annihilation of Israel..So you tell me if those broken resolutions dont sound like such a good idea now."

Lets start with the 95 %. Or lets start even earlier

You are living in a 2 storey house with your family.
1 day a police officer tells you that beacuse of a terrible war in another country you have to give away the upper floor to this family from that country. You dont have anything to say about it.
The family moves in and after 2 weeks they have runned you and the rest of your family out in the garage. Your neighbours try to help but they are simply to strong.

The family in house, doesnt feel secure. So they attack EVERY neighbour and are soon owners of land and houses all over the place. You your self are getting old but your kids is growing up with a determination of not giving up. Finally the "guests" is feeling so insecure with your family in the garage so they take the garage to.

Now your lifes is getting really bad. The thiefs are doing everything to make your living as hard as possible and even worse, the thiefs cousins is flying in from New York and claiming your garage to be holy for them ( they are motorsport freaks )

Uprisings and conflicts is the order of the day and the violent is getting worse and worse.

The thief is one day giving you a offer. I let you have the garage, but my cousins is staying and Im gonna keep control of the doors so if you want to pass from one side to the other you have to pass thru me first. WHAT do you not accept this? Its almost 95 % of the area!! Well then your not getting anyting..

Its like Mexico taking the state of texas and then offer you 95 % back. they are only keeping Dallas and Houston..

Bare in mind that we are not even talking about the house anymore, we are talking about the f*cking garage!!!

So you reckon that Arafat dont want peace huh?
The funny part is that Arafat is actuelly elected by the people, but it maybe would be easier if Sharon could pick the Palestinian leader? Its also funny to see how this facist war criminal Sharon is so widely accepted in the west..

What would it cost Israel to give back the West back and Gaza fully. Withdraw there troops and settlers and from there see if they can live in peace with Palestine?
They would have peace, and if not they could re-occupie the area in 1 day! But they wont beacuse they want to keep what not theres and to justifie there presens they are filling they word with thoose kind of lies.

Magued
If im in the dark you must be 6 feet under..

Magued,this is what Barak offered at the Camp David Peace Accord to Arafat:

1)Israeli deployment from 95% of the West Bank and 100% of the Gaza Strip..Not really the garage as youve stated..
2)Creation of a Palestinian state in the areas of Israeli withdrawal
3)removal of isolated settlements and transfer of the land to Palestinian control
4)Israeli land exchanged for West bank settllements remaining under Israeli control
5)Palestinian control over east Jerusaluem including most of the Old City
6)Religious Sovereignty over the Temple Mount,replacing Israeli soveriegnty since 1967...

Your whole argument is a wash...Everything youve stated they wanted was offered and they walked..Im not condoning any miltary action thats taken place since..But along the way, Arafat,Hamas,and Hizbollah have taken a path of destroying Israel...You cant deny the simple facts..Do you know why Sharon got elected PM and re-elected again??..Beacuse Israeli's feel just a bit safer since another Infitada was called for by the Palestinians..Seriously Magued,sometimes in the name of peace both sides have to be willing to compromise a little..In 2000 the Israelis were and Arafat wasnt..The result of that was Ariel Sharon..Arafat is a terrorist hell bent on the destruction of Israel..Maybe the new PM post he created will be the first step to peace...I totally agree that this need to be sorted..But not on the terms of Hamas,Hizbollah,and Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade..

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I was going to do a long post, but the precision carpet bombing B52's have arrived over Iraq...... I'm off to the basement as I may still catch a stray shot. Or are they smart 1000lb bombs with homing shrapnel.. only goes for people wearing green and waving white flags? (probably why the French are keeping out of it then).

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Headrock..

No my friend, you are in the dark. Or worse you know exactly what you are talking about and still think that Israel is doing the right thing..

1)Israeli deployment from 95% of the West Bank and 100% of the Gaza Strip..Not really the garage as youve stated..
Well the house is Israel, the garage is the westbank and gaza. I hope you understand. The Jews was given 49% of todays israel by the UN. The westbank and Gaza wasnt really in the offer was it?

Still a thief given back 95% of the gods he stole isnt good enough.

2)Creation of a Palestinian state in the areas of Israeli withdrawal
The Palestines have already declared a state, dont need Israels aproval or grace for that.

3)removal of isolated settlements and transfer of the land to Palestinian control
Ahh given back a couple settlements so they can keep the other 300, great deal.. or see point 4

4)Israeli land exchanged for West bank settllements remaining under Israeli control
Does this mean that the Settlers " that really isnt the nicest people in the world" Still gonna live in Palestine? with Israeli protection and roadblocks, and that the Israelis would have control of all major roads and communication?

5)Palestinian control over east Jerusaluem including most of the Old City
Jerusalem and I mean the entire city is illegally occupied by Israel,
The Israelis claim there rights on religous grounds. Israel again wants to give back half, sorry almost half of the city to Palestine.
Is this acceptable? Isnt a intire world and the UN condeming this?

6)Religious Sovereignty over the Temple Mount,replacing Israeli soveriegnty since 1967...
Israel have Illegaly occupied this area since 1967, Isreal have never had sovereignty over this area. As little as Nazi germany had over France or Holland.
Headrock the place is stolen for god sake!! they took it by force, just like Saddam over Kuwait or Hitler over Norway.

Headrock, you are taking side with a aggressor.
The Israeli myth is long gone, tell it like it is instead of try to justify this BS that Israel have feed the world with.

If you treat people like the Israelis have treated the palestinians for over 50 years now, is it suprising that people like Hamas and the rest of tottaly mad extremist pop up? What the hell did they expect???

And about Arafat, he is the elected president. Israel dont like him. THANK GOD FOR THAT!!! I mean if the president of palestine was liked by Israel he wouldnt be much good for his people would he?
A terrorist? You mean like Menachin Begin ( stern ) or Sharon?
He doesnt even come close....
Why dont Israel and US elect a palestinian president themself and negotiate with him? I think it would be easier then.

Or maybe the entire "we dont gonna talk to them as long as they have arafat" thing is just a way to stall the process and keep things like it is?

Israel needs to wake up, the palestinians have showed over and over again that they will not give up. The kids in the streets throwing stones at tanks, knowing that the Israelis dont have a problem with killing kids. If Israel ever think that they can subdue them they are wrong. And while Israel is figuring this out people are dying and people are getting more and more frustrated.
the result is Terror to Israel, Terror to Palestine and terror all over the world.

On another point,
When Saddam Hussien gased his own people in Halabja, the UN resolution condeming this act was vetod!!

Can anybody guess who did that?

Was it the French?.....NO

it was USA!

Think about that next time you see Bush doing his funny face expression telling us all how bad Saddam is.

Magued

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yes, correct, Saddam is a nutter, marvelous, what gave you the clue?
Who's next when we've finished with him then? Gotta be a fair few loons still out there.

I vote France.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by crom-dubh
Jose

Now I am not one to jump to conclusions but I am getting a sneaking suspicion you dont like the french :D
Hey what's to like? garlic eating hippies:p

damn I seem to have turned into an American.....HELP!!!!!

:D ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.