Not open for further replies.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Lol

Originally posted by Magued
Fighting back a occupation is a duty.
Im sure that the Nazis called the polish jews revolt in the Warsaw ghetto terrorism. A call it a just resistans.

Magued you seem to be confused between fighting back and terrorism yourself

Legitimate "fighting back" or resistance against an occupation is attacks on MILITARY targets, troops, equipment, buildings, infrastructure etc, etc.

They would be considered a legitimate target, they would also be targets in the area of occupation to create casualties/costs in the occupied area that make it unfeasibly to continue the occupation.

Sending suicide bombers to cafes, bus stations etc and DELIBERATELY targetting Israeli CIVILIANS is by definition terrorism.

It is an attempt to force a settlement by killing civilians in order to force the opposition to come to talks.

Using innocents as cover to launch rocket attacks or sniper attacks when military targets are attacked is deplorable as well, especially as those involved know that when retaliation is made against the attack those innocents will be killed or injured or de-homed making yet another publicity coup to fed to the fanatics.

Why do you think some of these locations are chosen for launcing attacks? Some of them aren't even the best location for the attacks.

Lets face it BOTH sides in this matter aren't innocent by a long way, but I have NO time for those that talk about peace followed by the evils of the opposition and then send suicide bombers to kill innocents.

The whole frickin' area is a mess and needs sorting, unfortunately I can see no way of inding a solution where such strong emotions, (read 'hatred and bigotry'), are involved.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Cube

I agree with what you say, Suicide bombers and killing civilians are wrong. Have never said anything else.

Targeting militery and Settlers in the occupied areas isnt.
The settlers are armed and are fighting, there settlements is used as bases for attcking civilians.

Using thoose bases and filling them with children and family is as wrong as using human shields in Iraq.

Magued

Im of to practice for 2 days, but I will be back :)

Magued

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Cube

Targeting militery and Settlers in the occupied areas isnt.
The settlers are armed and are fighting, there settlements is used as bases for attcking civilians.
Are you ****ting me..There full thriving communities bro...Women and children are targeted also..Are they armed too??Maybe you need to hop on a plane and see for youself before you start ranting again..And Magued,how can you keep using the word occupy..How can you occupy land that never belonged to another state??Disputed,yes..Occupied its not..Jordans control of Judea and Samaria and Egypts's control over the Gaza strip for 19 years was never annexed to those countries and since being aquired after the defeat of the Ottoman Empire,that land was NEVER claimed by any other state..It has never been declared soveriegn by ANYONE and the ENTIRE area of Palestine was under British mandate..Its all there in the history books..And ya know what..When all that land was offered back in 67 for peace by Israel,the Arab League at the Khartoum Conference rejected it...Its a plain and simple fact..Its not the settlements,refugees,or any other excuse you try to find..Its about the utter destruction of a group of people you hate..Or maybe your bitter because Egypt was going to attack Israel in 67 and proceeded to get stomped on by Sharon and Co.

Using thoose bases and filling them with children and family is as wrong as using human shields in Iraq.
And this statement contradicts your last..Which is it??The settlers are fighting or the military is using them as an excuse to wage war against the Palestinians??Theres a big difference between the two..Make up your mind for christ sake..

Im of to practice for 2 days, but I will be back :)

Magued
Eagerly waiting your return

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Im back

After I read your last post I have realized that you are a true Sionist. As I have stated before I dont differ sionists from KKK, Nazis or other scum.

Your talk about Judea and samaria is the same talk as the ultra right wing Isarealis are using.

People like you and people like Hamas will stall this conflict and cause more tragedys in the region until they are stopped.

I really dont have anything else to say to you and I will with the respect of this board not go any further

If by chance our roads cross in the future, please dont come up and present yourself.

Thanks

Magued

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Im back

After I read your last post I have realized that you are a true Sionist. As I have stated before I dont differ sionists from KKK, Nazis or other scum.
You've got me down to a tee Magued...Bravo..Now give yourself a nice pat on the back to make yourself feel better..Hope your dillusions let you sleep better at night...

People like you and people like Hamas will stall this conflict and cause more tragedys in the region until they are stopped..
Ha..Taking the moral high ground now..Way to late for that..You say Hamas has the legal right to target women and children living in the settlements and its me who will stall peace..Do you even know what your saying anymore??

If by chance our roads cross in the future, please dont come up and present yourself.

Thanks

Magued

Well at last we totally agree on something...Farewell Magued,as this is also my last post in this thread...

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Im back

Sorry that's out of order.

Magued accept this from a neutral, your stated opinions makes you sound like a militant too, you fall into the same camp just on the other side of the fence.

and this post is unworthy of the debate that's been happening:(

I invoke Godwins Law and close the debate!

D

duffistuta

I'm with Cube...

Mag, 6, I've got a lot of respect for both of your opinions but this thread has degenerated to a place it should never have got to...I respectfully suggest that the two of you just avoid each other's posts now, and I'm closing this thread.

If someone wants to continue this debate in the spirit it was started in then feel free to strike up a new thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.